If you are experiencing any issues with online registration, please contact us at 317-608-0545 or email email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you in registering your child online.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL FAMILIES!
- If you are a new family (never had a student enrolled) to MSD of Warren Township please utilize our new Online Registration for new families by clicking here and selecting 'Register New Family'.
- If you currently have students enrolled in the MSD of Warren Township or have previously, click here and login with your parent portal credentials. You will be given an option to "Enroll a new student."
REGISTRATION FOR OUT OF DISTRICT (NON-LEGAL SETTLEMENT) FAMILIES
Listed below is a document to assist with the registration process.
- To enroll in kindergarten, students must be 5 years old on or before September 1st. Students whose birthdays fall between September 2-October 1, will be required to complete an assessment. Upon passing the assessment, the student could attend kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year. If your child's birthday falls between September 2 and October 1st, please go ahead and register your child online. We will contact you to schedule an assessment once those details become available.
- Preschool is held at the Warren Early Childhood Center located at 1401 North Mitthoeffer Road. Special needs students must reside within Warren school boundaries and may enter preschool on their 3rd birthday. General ed preschoolers attend on a tuition-pay program and may reside inside or outside the Warren school boundaries. Students must be 3 years of age before September 1st. Visit the Early Childhood Center's website for specific information.
REQUIREMENTS TO REGISTER A STUDENT IN SCHOOL
1. A valid birth certificate (one which bears an official embossed seal or imprint)
A hospital certificate is not acceptable.
If you do not have a birth certificate, and your child was born in Marion County, you need to visit the Marion County Health Department at 3838 North Rural. Please contact the Marion County Health Department at 221-2397 for hours, cost, and information needed for obtaining a duplicate birth certificate.
If your child was born in Indiana, but outside of Marion County, you will need to contact Vital Records, Indiana State Department of Health at 233-2700. A recorded message will give you all necessary instructions.
2. Proof of Required Immunizations (for kindergarten)
Required Immunizations are: 5-DTaP 4-Polio 2-Measles (Rubella) on or after 1st Birthday 2-Mumps on or after 1st birthday 1-Rubella (German Measles) on or after 1st birthday 3-Hepatitis B Vaccine 2-Varicella (Chickenpox) or physician documentation of chickenpox 2-Hepatitis A Vaccine (required by Indiana State Department of Health)
PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT INDIANA LAW REQUIRES ALL SCHOOL AGE PUPILS TO PRESENT PROOF OF REQUIRED IMMUNIZATIONS.
*For more information and immunization clinics, please call the Marion County Health Department’s Immunization Program (221-2122).
3. Parent/Guardian Photo ID
4. Proof of Residency – Two (2) Proof of Residency documents are required
Two proof of residency documents are required. A current gas or electric bill is required as one proof of residency. If you own your home, the second document may be one of the following: closing documents, Warranty Deed, current monthly mortgage payment statement (not coupon book), Quit Claim Deed, current year tax bill, Homestead Property Claim, Lease to Buy contract, or purchase agreement. If you rent, a current valid lease is your second required document. These documents must reflect the parent/guardian name and address.